Linking communities and our future . . .
The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority and its partners have embarked on a study of public transportation options for the corridor connecting Buffalo and Amherst. This could include an extension of Metro Rail, improvements to current bus service or something else altogether, like bus rapid transit. We do not know where the study is headed. We do know that together we can make getting around the region safer, more environmentally friendly and cost effective. So join us. The discussion starts here and now.
We appreciate your support and interest in the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) and Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System, Inc (Metro). We encourage comments and questions, but reserve the right to remove:
1. Comments that include spam;
2. Comments that contain inappropriate language, are obscene and/or defamatory;
3. Comments that incite illegal activity;
4. Comments containing specific or imminent physical threats;
5. Off-topic comments that are unrelated to NFTA-Metro;
6. Comments infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material;
7. Any other unlawful comments.
The public comments expressed on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site do not reflect the opinions or position of NFTA-Metro nor are these sites a complaint forum for NFTA-Metro employees and passengers.
All service-related questions or comments that require an immediate response should be directed to the NFTA-Metro at (716) 855-7211. We will respond to questions or comments during normal administrative hours.