- Amherst IDA
- Transportation Working Group Western NY Environmental Alliance
- Erie County Dept. Of Environment and Planning
- VOICE Buffalo
- Amherst Chamber of Commerce
- Citizens for Regional Transit
- Town of Amherst
- University at Buffalo
- Town of Tonawanda
- Village of Williamsville
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- City of Buffalo (Office of Strategic Planning)
Linking communities and our future . . .
The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority and its partners have embarked on a study of public transportation options for the corridor connecting Buffalo and Amherst. This could include an extension of Metro Rail, improvements to current bus service or something else altogether, like bus rapid transit. We do not know where the study is headed. We do know that together we can make getting around the region safer, more environmentally friendly and cost effective. So join us. The discussion starts here and now.